Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am back

The End-Year exams has just ended.Yay!!I have been waiting for this day. I have spent a lot of time on this whole month studying.I really hope the results are not too bad. But i already know some are going to be very bad.Like my A.Math. Did i study as hard as the other subjects for this subject? Or is it that i do not have enough practise?I really have to do something about it during the coming holidays.

I am also very happy today for my Chemistry paper.I could do all the chemical calculation questions on the paper. I have never done that before.I thought that i would have to give up trying to do it. But i had to do it knowing that it would cost at least 10 marks in the paper.All thanks to the extra remedial lesson yesterday. He thought me how to do them step-by-step.Looks like the quote practise makes perfect really works.But i am not sure whether i will get it correct or not.

Anyway all's over now.I will just have to wait for the results.It will not be too long.School ends on the 24 October.After a few days of recovery, I will have to get back to the books.

No comments: