Thursday, August 7, 2008

School National Day(Singapore)

Today's the school national day.I was running around the whole morning cause i was in-charge of the festival of sports.All the games and everything i had to be in charge of.Just after the captain's ball game everyone was looking for me.i dunno why.

Anyway, my class lost in today's game the finals after winning 1D and 2B.The finals today was with 3B.I somehow feel that we did not play as well as yesterday.That's why we lost.Nevermind. At least we got silver,second place.So far,this year i got a trophy for basketball and a medal for today.

today also got teachers vs students soccer and captain's ball.mr.shashi's not too bad in marking in soccer.and also mr.wee's penalty was not bad.Landed on the top left hand corner of the net.Discovered some interesting things today.
ms tan and mrs.chui also came back today.Saw them and said hi!!

Today's not bad.I also learned many things that organising something is not easy and takes time.you also need a plan of what to do and ensures that everyone do their part.I am very happy that today's event is a success.after a week of planning.

So what's next for me???

No comments: