Monday, August 4, 2008

Work again......

It's another week.I've not been writing for quite a few days.I have really been really busy.So many things have happened.Like AMC, the heritage race, all the tests that i mentioned in my previous posts, maths presentation.However, many things are still waiting for me like FAST tests and national day,after that,teacher's day.I am very happy i never get in NDP or i surely not have time to do my other things......I've got an interclass captain's ball competition coming up too.First match on wednesday.Wish me and my class luck!I also have to arrange to see who plays first .A difficult choice to make.I cannot put everyone to play for the full game..So sorry if i never put you for the full match.

The heritage race on last saturday was fun and at the same time tiring.My group(me,sue ann,meila) practically ran around the CBD area.At least not the whole Singapore.First,Sultan mosque.Then,St.Joseph church.After that,Thian Hock Keng temple. Last,some indian temple.

Next,AMC.I really prefer AIC than AMC now.AIC is more of common sense but AMC is more of mathematical calculations.I really guessed half of the paper.Haha.....

The last thing i want to talk about is my group's math presentation.It was ok la.Not too bad.At first,i was really very very nervous.But after i opened my mouth and started talking,it was not so bad.Anyway,the results were out today.My group was the second highest.Yay!!!Not so much after all the work i have put in.Mr Wee said that my group was the most prepared one among all.I was thinking,"Really....meh??"I thought we were like quite last minute.78.13 i think.At least A1.Highest was Hee Yean's group 80.dunno wat.Did not see their presentation so i dunno how they presented also.Thanks to everyone in my group!!

Hope to have a nice week ahead..Got to go now to have my dinner.

No comments: