Saturday, April 11, 2009

He is risen

"He is risen, Alleluia!"

After 40 days, the word is back again.Just attended an Easter Vigil mass yesterday. It was the longest mass i have ever been to. 3hrs+. Anyway, i am very happy i managed to attend it. It was my first time ever going for this Easter Vigil. It was so nice and solemn. The atmosphere of happiness and prayer was all present.

I saw people got baptised and confirmed too. They were so happy. It must be a very fulfilling experience. I will get a feel of it too soon.Confirmation is on 30 May!

After busy in church for the past week, I guess next will be in school. The remaining of Apr and May will make up parts of the most important days in my secondary school life. With my last CDSS speech day, presenting the SC state-of-the-union, mid-yr exams, SC investiture, choosing a teacher-mentor.I guess more will come out.

Happy Easter to all!

No comments: