Thursday, April 30, 2009

last week

Having some "free time' now to update my blog. Thanks to Meila for re-reminding me.

Cross-country was last week. I got the 49th position.I ran as fast as i could at the finishing point and managed to cut some 6people.That's my strategy i guess.

anyway, the main mid-yr exams are starting next week and i have planned out what to study on the different days. Hope that i can follow it.

I am quite worried for some subjects actually. The marks that i get isn't very satisfying in those tests.The days are getting nearer.Y am i not feeling anything??

Last Wed, I had a chat with my mentor.I had a weird feeling and did not know what to answer when he asked me "What do u think u will be 5 years down the road?"We calculated and i realised that 5 yrs down the road, i will be 21yrs.It's so scary.Those 5 yrs will pass very fast.5 yrs back, i was in primary 5. It did not take long for me to reach where i am now.

After a long pause, he asked me questions instead of me giving him a whole big chuck of answers.It all adds up to I will still be living with my family, hope to learn how to fly, do sth i engineering, be with my 3 wonderful friends.it seems so nice to think about it. But imagine all the work i will have to do before i reach that level.

Got to go now. It's 11pm. Cannot stay too late.The next post will be after my exams. i hope i will not be too busy.Work hard everyone!Good luck to all taking exams(esp.ASSES).

No comments: