Monday, June 1, 2009

50% of 2009 is GONE

Like what i had said in my previous posts, the past few weeks were very busy weeks.Many big events just passed.

My Student Council Investiture was last Thursday.We had many rehearsals and meetings to prepare for this day.I am happy that it all went smoothly. This day also marks my last day as an active Vice-President of SC. It's certainly sad leaving all of them but i can't stay forever. Someone else got to take over and move on to the next level.Good Luck to S6 now known as C6 when they take over the 5th council.The 5th council is now known as R7(Retired 7)!

2 days after the investiture was my confirmation.It was great. I was actually nervous at first but when i was standing in front of the bishop, it all happened so fast. I am now filled with the Holy Spirit!After that was dinner at my house. My whole extended family came.Had a great dinner:)

2 days after my confirmation is my Malay O-levels Exams. which is today........It was fine for me but had some shocking experiences. I actually managed to finish my karangan P1 1/2h before the actual ending time. I have no idea how i did it but it just happened. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing. I think i will only know it when the results come out in August. May whoever that's marking my paper be merciful!

Lastly, CHELSEA won the FA cup!Congrats to them especially to Lampard who scored the winning goal.Finally a cup after 2 yrs.

I am very happy with the experience i have gained from the first 50% of my life in 2009. Let's continue to persevere on with the remaining 50%!

No comments: