Sunday, June 14, 2009

cannotmakeit.com

The element of failure is what pulls back someone from acheiving his/her goal.That's what is happening to me now.The choice of going to a Junior College(JC) or Polytechnic. Since the beginning of this sec4 year, many people have been asking me this question. I really did not know how to answer it.When a teacher ask me, I will just simply pick either one without really considering them.Just to show that i have a sense of direction.

A few months later, my answer was, "I don't know"

Last Tue, i made a decision.
I realise that i wanted to go to JC but there was this element of worry of failure that keeps telling me,

"If cannot,.......".

So, if cannot the other choice was the polytechnic.That's why I have been holding back.It's the worry of "what if this happens or what if that happens or what if none happens"

The "what if" part comes bacause we are worried we might not be able to acheive our target.If we have that part and we do not acheive our target, we will not feel so disheartened.Through this, we are trying to escape one thing, the impact of failure.But if we do not make a goal, we will just keep driving in any direction and not get where we want to be.or at worst,lost.

At last,the decision is made........

No comments: