Monday, July 28, 2008

Another crazy week

I am back from camp and first day of the week in sch.I was so so tired.Now also.Never go for National Day Parade rehearsal.Anyways,i have already told Mr.Tan that i don't want to get in.Why??Cause i am very super stressed now.About wat?Sch work,councillor programmes,tuition, many more la.Just sch work i got so much to do la.Math presentation,malay homework,a.math homework,study chem,phy,AMC,SS Fast......the lists goes on.....The sch cultural race just ended today.I can see that the students who took part had fun.Good la....Thank you to those who helped.Clap....clap.Today also my turn for pledge taking. I cannot believe that i was so nervous.

Anyways, tomorrow is my math group's turn to present our song.Sine and Cosine rule.I think i will be much more nervous than i am today.Principal,Mdm Fatimah and Mrs.Liang inside leh...I think i will faint.Good luck to me and my group.

The parish youth church camp was ok only.We had to sleep in tents instead of domitories la.So sick.Almost everyone cannot sleep.Of course i slept.I was damn tired.Those people who have read my blog for many times must have found many of this word around"tired".and "busy"
I am really those words now.

Seo ran just left the sch last thursday.Good luck to her in anything she does.She is planning to go back to Korea to study.Had a class "party" with her.
Got to go now.Have to print out the handouts for tomorrow's presentation.Damn it!! the lift is not working=have to climb up 4 storeys.

No comments: