Friday, June 6, 2008

Finally...a pure holiday

Yeah!!!!!!I will be going to Bali,Indonesia for a holiday on Sunday very early morning.Hope that I will have fun there.I have done finish both test 1 and 2 of both A and E maths.Finally.....At least i have done something before going for a break.Will write more about Bali when i return on the 13.Today I went to Sakura.A Japanese restaurant.It was a buffet.They serve quantity food with some quality.Not recommended if you want quality.I ate so much.My sister had gastric flu today.Anyway,I played soccer with tristan yesterday.I was not bad la.Really. Started Premiership manager game too.Tomorrow's the first match of Euro 2008. Cech.Republic vs Switzerland.I think Cech.Rep will win i hope it comes true.Unfortunately England's not in.But I was very tired.Ok.I have to shut my computer now.15 mins to 12 midnight.See you all when i come back.If anything you want to ask just sms me.Haha.As though i am so popular......

No comments: