Monday, June 16, 2008

Last week of school holidays.....SAD!!!!!

It's the last week of school holidays now.And guess what am i doing.Doing homework of course.So tiring.4 weeks pass so fast.Now after the holidays, many people will start thinking about their end-year exams.and i thought mid-year just ended.I wonder what my end-year results will be like.I guess it would matter on how much hard work i put in.Anyway,i got to know my pose in the student council.Finally.I am the secretary and treasurer.Not bad la.Since primary school,i never taught that i would come this far.Since i have managed to come this far,i must work harder to go further.
I just had gastric flu the pass few days after coming back from Bali.Passed down from Charmaine to Ryan to me.So sad.Luckily i was not so weak.No fever.Haha.The food there did not really suit me.It was Balinese cuisine.The beach was under renovation.I just stayed in the room watching HBO,Star Movies all day long.I don't think so i am returning there again.Thailand is much better.
Melissa's confirmation was on sunday.I went for it.Saw the bishop.Well,my confirmation will be in a year's time.
Finally,i will of course end with some football news.Euro 2008.I thought Germany and Portugal will be in the Finals but unfortunately,Croatia beat germany 2-1.So sad.There was also another match Netherland(Holland) vs France.Netherland trashed them 4-1.In the match of Czech.rep vs Turkey,Czech.rep was leading 2-0 .However,during the last 15 minutes,Turkey scored 3 goals and won the match.There are many things that we can learn from this.Never be over confident that you will win until the time is up.It's five minutes to 1.00am.Better get to sleep now.Got to go for councillor meeting tomorrow.

No comments: