Friday, June 27, 2008

Term3,week 1

This week is a very busy one.Went to this Asia Pacific Youth Delegates Water Forum.It was quite interesting.Mr.Ong is so so irritating and annoying.Can't stand him.Got a new class timetable.Quite many changes.On the first day of school, Mr.Wee created a euro 08 quiz by the CPS system to "test" the system.a very interesting way.Chein Kuan and me were the winners at the end of the last round.In the end,Mr.Wee ask us both a question to determine the winner.And the winner is.....ME!!!Haha.
We had PE today.We played a game like captain's ball but it is not .My team won all the matches that we played.It was fun.In the last match, it was almost like against the koreans.The whole korean gang and the yang sisters were in the same group.However,my team won. I was almost like the assist for most of the goals.I can see and hear that the other team relly wanted me out.I guess i was the man-of-the-match.or maybe lady-of-the-match.
The euro 08 finals are Germany vs Spain.Hope Germany win!!Go!
Tomorrow's Mr.Wee's birthday.My class celebrated his birthday during math.Not the whole period of course.And another breaking news.I made my decision today.The one and biggest decision seems like i have made since i was born.Whether to go to Yunnan,China or not.It took me almost 2-3 months to make my decision.If Mr.Wee had not asked me to consider going, I would not even think of going there.but the decision I have made is still the same.Don't go.It was difficult to tell him my decision.But i had to.Sometimes you really have to make sure what u did is right and be ready to answer for the consequences.
There will be Chemistry class again as usual on saturday,tomorrow.So tired and lazy.But of course I will still have to go.Bye.

No comments: