Sunday, June 22, 2008

Last day of Holidays

Well,today's the last day of holidays.I have finish all my homework except english and my ss project.Tomorrow I'll have 3 periods of maths. Yay!! The holidays have been a very interesting experience.I was home alone, went to bali, watched Euro 2008, did homework, went to eat alot and many many more.Could not think of anything else.I hope that the next semester will be a better one if not stay the same.Have to wake up early again.
Germany won Portugal!!Yay!!Anyway, in that game,Germany really played better.I watched it. C.ronaldo was trying his bst but no one helped him.So sad.Now portugal blamed Chelsea for them losing.For breaking the news that Scolari is Chelsea's new manager.So stupid.Russia won Croatia anyway.So the semi-finals will be germany vs turkey.Hope germany win!!!

No comments: