Friday, July 4, 2008

Term3 week2 :a very interesting week

So many things have been happening this week. I watched the finals of euro 08.I slept at 8.30pm,woke up at 2.30am to watch and then slept back at 5.00am and then woke up at 6.30am to go to school.Unfortunately, spain won thanks to fernando torres.Spain really played better than germany la.Poldolski was no where to be found.Ballack had a cut on his right eye.He committed so many fouls.The referee was also biased.Giving free kicks for nothing.I felt tired during the beginning of the day but after that i was energise like normal.
I saw the Principal and Vice-principal on wednesday to present the proposal for racial harmony day.They accepted the proposal.Yay!!Hope that it will be a success on the day.
I love Friday the most this week.Had PE,captain's ball.A very nice game.I had NPCC in the afternoon.It was the passing-out parade.I think.I got 3 badges.SANA,2nd class drill badge,marksmanship badge.I am a sergeant now.So happy.Had Barbeque.I was BBQing the satay.That lame CI called me the satay auntie.So stupid la.I was practically BBQing there the whole time.It was fun actually.Left school at only 7.15pm.

No comments: