Saturday, July 19, 2008

A hectic week

Finally another week passed.There was 5 test altogether i took this week.FAST test(Physics and Chemistry),Social Studies,E.math,Geog.It was an average of a test per day.Yesterday was NPCC Service Day.We went out to the vicinity around Chestnut Drive to spread the message about crime prevention.My legs was like "broken" by the time i got home.I felt so tired.TGIF!!Just did finish my math presentation on sine cosine rule.Hope that it will be a success!Just did an IQ test too. I scored 128.You can also do it on www.free-iqtest.net/
It was really a tiring week but an interesting one too.I can't seem to get the hang of chemical calculations.I don't know why.
Another thing ,ms tan's leaving. So sad.She's like one of the best PE teachers.Good luck in anything she does.
And also when we were decorating the class on wednesday,some people wrote some quotes on the whiteboard for our class motto.Some were really very interesting.like "what we can do you cannot do,in short, we are just better than you.""If there is trouble,3E1 will make it double"
My class is going to give out the different kinds of food from the different racial groups on monday for racial harmony day.Have to wear traditional attire.What the ......
Anyway, I am going for church youth parish camp at changi next saturday til sunday.I will be more tiring than this week !I am going to look like a dead goose when i return to school on monday.

No comments: