Monday, July 7, 2008

thinking back

I went to church yesterday as usual.Cathecism class started again yesterday after a long break.We were asked to draw our own tombstone.As if we were going to die.It's a very sad thing to draw and design.Trust me.I just drew a house on top of it and wrote that i died on the 31st of December.No special reason of choosing that date.Just felt like it.Anyway, i was late for 10minutes.The bus came later that usual.
During mass,the homily part,the father talked about the gospel.It was taken from Mathew i think.Something about the yoke and oxen and pride.I only remembered the pride part.It was very meaningful.Our pride is something that holds us back in everything we do.It is that sense of pride that we cannot be humble.
I think it's something like that.Cannot remember already.But just think about it.It is really meaningful.

No comments: